Calendar Of Events
Meeting topics are tentative and subject to change based on availability of our expert speakers. Please subscribe to our newsletter and watch our Facebook pages to receive the most current and accurate Club information.
GOGOP Club Meetings are usually held at King’s Court Castle at Canterbury Village in Lake Orion unless otherwise noted.
But since the Governor has Banquet Halls still limited to a few people, we have moved our meetings. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest on meeting topics and locations. However, ALL GOGOP meetings will take place on the 2nd Wed. of each month.
Watch FB & Email for the next meeting location until the COVID restrictions are relaxed.
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021. The July Leadership meeting was canceled.
- There is no GOGOP general meeting in July
- Wednesday, July 11, 2021 The GOGOP Picnic. (See below for info) noon at Camp Agawam.
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 The GOGOP PAC Meeting. Look for details in your inbox.
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021 The GOGOP Leadership meeting. 7:00 location TBD
We host fundraisers, a picnic and other special events throughout the year. Save the dates and join us! Join mailing list and watch our FB page for more details.
- Sunday, July 11. Noon to 4:00. The GOGOP GrandOldPicnic at Camp Agawam! It’s a Grand old Picnic! Complete with family fun, great food, games, and of course, flag-waving speeches! We supply the dogs & burgers, pop, and water, you bring a side dish and the family. There is lake swimming on site, changing rooms, and we’ll have games and fun for the whole family. It’s all under a pavilion so rain or shine, we are having a picnic! There is no cost to attend, just rsvp for headcount to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an announced and/or filed Republican candidate and would like to give us your best elevator speech, email Theresa Mungioli at email@example.com.
- Saturday, July 17. 9:30 am to noon. the 8th CDRC is having its Executive Committee Meeting in Lake Orion! All 8th Congressional Republican delegates are encouraged and welcome to attend. we will meet at the Sheardy Pavilion in Civic Park located at 2525 Joslyn Road.
- Saturday, August 21. 11:30 to 2:30. The 8th CDRC Summer Picnic will be held at the Camp tamarack in Brighton. All 8th district delegates and their families are welcome to attend. Email Mari-Ann Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.